Meaningful sustainability of our business and our people.
to create long-term, sustainable growth for our clients
Our people start each day with a sense of purpose.
Doing what is right and doing what we say we will do.
Integrity, Respect Accountability and Trust
Our purpose is to create long-term, sustainable growth for our clients while empowering our people in a meaningful manner.
What We Value?
- Meaningful sustainability of our business and our people.
- Doing what is right and doing what we say we will do.
- Putting health and safety first
- Treating our environment responsibly and supporting our communities.
- Integrity, Respect Accountability and Trust
- Performance and Results focused
We Are Successful When:
- Our people start each day with a sense of purpose and end the day with a sense of accomplishment.
- Our communities, customers and suppliers value their relationships with us.
- Our operational discipline and financial strength enables our future growth.
- Our shareholders receive a superior return on their investment
Chief Executive Officer
After graduating with a Master’s Degree in Economics from the Universite Paris Est Marne-la-Vallee in France, I’ve been in the metals industry since 1997.
Establishing Nagoya Metallurgy in 2014 was a long road which I am now happy to see come to fruition.
My team and I are at your service! We are passionate about the success of your business and we value your interest in us.